In our school there is a HIV/AIDS Club,
Gate keeper: Mr. Evans Mwachla (H/T)
Patron : Madam Esha .K Maamun.
Secretary: Madam Maryam Abdulrazak.
Treasurer: Madam RizikI Omar.
Guidance and counseling: Mrs. Mainda.
In the club our objective is to: -
1. Educate the School on facts about HIV/AIDS, e.g.
- How HIV/AIDS is transmitted.
- Care and support to people living with AIDS
2. Educate our youths about behavior change, e.g.
- Early marriage.
- Child Abuse.
- Teenage Pregnancy.
- Sexual Decision Making.
- Drug Abuse.
3. We have stored a feeding programme September, 2006 for the
4. We have a separate room for HIV/AIDS resource centre, we normally
carry out the studies - circles with the teachers and pupils.
5. We have peer educators they assist teacher in educating their peers
on HIV/AIDS in the School and at home.
6. We participated in KNUT/AFT HIV/AIDS MODEL SCHOOL COMPETION. We took the first position in Mombasa District.